Today Is Our 5th Anniv!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
May 19th, 5 years ago, My wife and I got married. It has not all been pretty rare glass and bottles-o-plenty. It's been a very rough road since I got laid off on 1/12/09. Even though I have been working now for 16 months, the debts to pay back for being off work for 2 years has really strained us. As I sit here, I look at our wall of shame (all the stickies we have on the wall with all we owe) I cant help but think of all the others still looking for work. Even though no job comes with a guarantee, I'm glad for mine. Now that the day is over, we can start back on catching up on things that have fallen behind. I look forward to the day we dont have to wright out a budget every 2 weeks....when that will be...I cant say. I just hope it's soon.

Happy Anniversary, baby! I love you.

epackage

Reaction score
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife Stephen, here's to another 50 !!![;)]

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Congratulations on your 5th! My wife and I were married in December 1968 and I think about how great she is with the grand kids and a great grand daughter. Every anniversary is a true celebration for all of us.

Mike and Bunny

Stardust

Reaction score
Awww, ~ CONGRATS ~ I Love a man who can openly express his love for his lady ~ May your love grow and grow ~ Happy 5 th ~
star [;)] [;)]

beendiggin

Reaction score
Those tough years in a marriage can make some incredible bonds for you two if you let the challenges strengthen your commitment. My wife and I have had our share of tougher times as well and we are hitting our 20th anniversary this summer. It's 100% from both of us. Congratulations Steve.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Congrats Stephen! My wife & I's 5th year anniverary is May 25th. Looks like we was thinking the same things back then! [:)]

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp