Today metal detecting finds while looking for a dump site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

east texas terry

Reaction score
IMG_1901.JPG

Old man digger

Reaction score
It must be nice to metal detect for stuff in Texas in January. Where I live here in Pa. I woke up to a nice coating of ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the little item with the stem through it? From what I can see, it looks like a flour de leis in the center of it. Are you close to Louisiana? OMD

east texas terry

Reaction score
It must be nice to metal detect for stuff in Texas in January. Where I live here in Pa. I woke up to a nice coating of ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the little item with the stem through it? From what I can see, it looks like a flour de leis in the center of it. Are you close to Louisiana? OMD
.Yes i am close to Louisiana it is a sliver button coat button with a root though it It was in the low 70 today real nice the coin is 1907 v nicklel 1919 wheat penny

Old man digger

Reaction score
Great find and enjoy them. I like your display case!!!!

Reactions: Len

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
It might be a tiny bell. On a tiny branch too. ...Possibly located on an old abandoned turnpike? Just make sure you pay (get your groans ready) the toll.:rolleyes:

Ok, that one got only 49% on the rotten tomatoes rating. --I'm just glad nobody got seriously hurt on this dig otherwise they may have been (altogether now) a dead ringer.:D Remember to tip the waitress.

Fenndango

Reaction score
It might be a tiny bell. On a tiny branch too. ...Possibly located on an old abandoned turnpike? Just make sure you pay (get your groans ready) the toll.:rolleyes:

Ok, that one got only 49% on the rotten tomatoes rating. --I'm just glad nobody got seriously hurt on this dig otherwise they may have been (altogether now) a dead ringer.:D Remember to tip the waitress.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I think Farley was best on SNL. Where have all the comics gone? RIP Chris Farley, Robin Williams, George Carlin, Rodney Dangerfield, and too many others... :( --Lord knows we could all use a laugh these days...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky