Todays grabs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
The cans were Marketplace finds, yes, that's the flat top version Coke!, the bottles were Antique/thrift finds, I also found two 64oz Lawson's root beer bottles with labels, haven't had a chance to clean them up yet, might get a pic of those up tomorrow. 20200523_150445.jpg

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Great finds. I love the coke can and the orange crush bottles. I don't know of any thrift stores around here that carry anything like what you got. If so i would be a regular customer. It would only spoil me. I have to do it the old fashioned way and find them.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Great finds. I love the coke can and the orange crush bottles. I don't know of any thrift stores around here that carry anything like what you got. If so i would be a regular customer. It would only spoil me. I have to do it the old fashioned way and find them.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Since the covid thing's been going on, I did a bunch of dump digging and walking some side roads over the last couple months and did very well, it's still far more pleasing to find them rather than buy them.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi