Today's House Demo Finds.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Out of the 3 garage floors removed, only the 2nd one or one in the middle had the obvious bottles laying around, because of this I only dug around the dirt from this one. when they remove these Garage Floors they usually only dig down 2 feet, 3 at the most. Usually this is not deep enough to hit the privy's because usually the good stuff in a privy is at the very bottom which is usually 4 to 7 feet in Michigan. Anything in the top 3-4 feet could just be part of the fill dirt to fill the privy in. Trash pits are usually more wider & shallow like 3-4 feet deep. Probing around the other 2 may reveal a privy but I prefer to probe for Privy where the ground has not been disturbed & these usually will have a old abandoned burnt down crack house on the property. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Here they are all cleaned up. Ends up I already had 3 different Detroit Brewing co 12 oz. bottles. I added 1 more variation so now have 4 different ones. not counting my quarts
P1120313.JPG
P1120322.JPG

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Awright! Super stoked that you had a great recovery mission Leon! .... some super cool bottles bud! Great in situ photos! They cleaned up real nice too!
Thanks for sharing the pics and info Leon!
~Fred

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94