Tons of marbles

Timelypicken

I know a lot are newer, but if anybody is interested I would sell any of them. Got the at an auction and I don’t keep ones I buy. If interested just say which marbles and how much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 192

ROBBYBOBBY64

If you would like any better pictures just ask
Does'nt get any better than this buddy. I love your marbles. Wait till fred sees. He is much more schooled at this sort of thing. That is a very cool collection. Did you find all those. I rarely find marbles. I have but not many.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Timelypicken, I see now you bought them. I would definitely be interested in the bigger marbles 1 inch or bigger. Cats eyes any large ones. How many you got and what's your best price. Thanks for thinking about us.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Timelypicken

Timelypicken, I see now you bought them. I would definitely be interested in the bigger marbles 1 inch or bigger. Cats eyes any large ones. How many you got and what's your best price. Thanks for thinking about us.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
These are my 2 biggest, 1st pic. Are you interested in smaller ones

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    899.9 KB · Views: 119

Timelypicken

Here are the others in the 1st pic. Do you know anything about the really small ones in 2nd pic.. 3rd pic is all of the 2nd lot I had under my bed. Just shoot me a price, I want sold. I’d appreciate an order of $5 or more

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 132

ROBBYBOBBY64

I like one of the two big ones in the first picture but not too sure about the one on the right. I like a couple in the box they are pink yellow and green spotted clear ones. See what you can find and them we can talk cash.

ROBBYBOBBY64

2nd picture in the far left is a yellow orange swirl. I like the ones that are big swirled and bubbled if you have any.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DickWolfer