Tons of marbles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I like one of the two big ones in the first picture but not too sure about the one on the right. I like a couple in the box they are pink yellow and green spotted clear ones. See what you can find and them we can talk cash.
Are you talking about these. One clear red dot one has a chip

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 178

Troutmaster08

Reaction score
I'm not great with marbles but may be interested in these. How old are the ones on the older side?

Timelypicken

Reaction score
These are modern art mibs - probably Mexican or Indian - and so unpopular in the real marble community, but, if you want them for an aquarium go for it.
~Fred
Do you know anything about these Fred

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 178

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I know a lot are newer, but if anybody is interested I would sell any of them. Got the at an auction and I don’t keep ones I buy. If interested just say which marbles and how much
So, the VAST majority of these are very modern and foriegn (Mexico, India and Viet Nam, etc.) There are a few that may or may not be Marble King and or Master Glass/Master Marble. I also cautiously suggest that I might see some Akro Agate moss agates and other patches. I'm also pretty certain that I see one Vitro Agate V patch. Lastly I think I see a couple of Akro moss agates and possibly a Marble King patch. When I get a moment I'll edit some pics and show which ones I'd like to see in closer detail... :)
~Fred

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Do you know anything about these Fred
would say the first one is possibly an Akro or Vitro Patch, the third one is almost certainly a Master Marble Sunburst. Those are nice mibs (sought after, but not rare or expensive) The Yellow and orange is modern and subject to buyer beware or buyers interest. The other two are difficult to impossible to attribute to any specific manufacture but are fun to add to a vintage collection.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
These are my 2 biggest, 1st pic. Are you interested in smaller ones
I like the first one with the bubbles and red color in the 572.1 KB picture. then the 899.9 KB picture first marble on the left the orange and yellow swirl.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
Those are not bubbles they are little chips things

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 175

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members