Trash or Treasure? In plain sight!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

EXCHF5200

Reaction score
I found this right beside a popular riverbank up on the grass in plain view. I took it as trash at first and was about to throw it away. Upon further examination, I noticed it was glass. I'm guessing from the seems (running up the entire length of the bottle) and the styling, it might be from the 60s. Is it a ketchup bottle, or a small milk bottle? Rare or common? Value?
Horseradish bottle

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
o! Cool! If nothing else, I learned something today! Thanks! LOL! I guess you meant like relish, horseradish, or some such condiments! Now that makes sense! Judging from the stying, I'd say you were right and I would guess it was from the 60s. I cant see it being any older than that. It's in too good of shape and the styling just says the 60s to me. Thanks to all for your insights and help!
Not from the 60s. It definitely is about 100 years old. It could have held pickles. Back then pickles were actually mostly the size of gherkins and very small. More likely it was horseradish as that is what this style was mainly used for.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown