Two days left of summer.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
I'm digging Thursday might a few more but if you're interested, join in post what your findings were.
Giddy Up

Attachments

• IMG_20220920_234406.jpg
    IMG_20220920_234406.jpg
    293.7 KB · Views: 73

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I have a dig planned for either Thursday or Saturday, should be interesting as it will be on the property of a super nice lady I met after responding to a market place ad for some bottles she dug while pulling rocks for around the pond on the property, that was two years ago. She would contact me when she found more, on one of my stops to get more from her she let me walk back and check out the site. It's mostly late 50's early 60's stuff but I did see some white/green "dog-bone" top 7 up cans in the ground, wouldn't mind finding a couple nice ones. I'll post my finds when I get a chance..... ;)

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
So I made it to my lady friends place yesterday morning and dug for a little over an hour, she dug in as well...lol....Found more of what I wasn't expecting and only a few of what I was, which were beer bottles. I do like all the stuff I brought home, some will go in my booth at the antique mall. The Stegmaier beer embossed bottle seamed out of place but was a nice find. No luck on any decent "dog bone" 7up cans, all the ones found were toast. The Butterworth's bottle was dated '64 and one of five that I wanted (looking for ones dated '60 through '65) so only two more needed. Nothing too special as usual, but had a good time digging with Carol, super nice lady...... :)
20220923_091654.jpg

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Made a pit-stop on my way back from the flea market this morning at a dump I found two years ago, was hoping to find some Packies or the Burger Beer bottles with the opener on the bottom like I had back when I found the dump, no luck on anymore of those, but did find a few more Glass Cans, one Tavern, and a nice green quart Golden Age soda, the flasks and the Fanta came from the flea market for a tidy sum of .25 cents each....lol..... :)
20220924_141535.jpg
20220924_141552.jpg
20220924_141542.jpg

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Made a pit-stop on my way back from the flea market this morning at a dump I found two years ago, was hoping to find some Packies or the Burger Beer bottles with the opener on the bottom like I had back when I found the dump, no luck on anymore of those, but did find a few more Glass Cans, one Tavern, and a nice green quart Golden Age soda, the flasks and the Fanta came from the flea market for a tidy sum of .25 cents each....lol..... :) View attachment 240144View attachment 240145View attachment 240146

HunterTheFox59

Reaction score
So I made it to my lady friends place yesterday morning and dug for a little over an hour, she dug in as well...lol....Found more of what I wasn't expecting and only a few of what I was, which were beer bottles. I do like all the stuff I brought home, some will go in my booth at the antique mall. The Stegmaier beer embossed bottle seamed out of place but was a nice find. No luck on any decent "dog bone" 7up cans, all the ones found were toast. The Butterworth's bottle was dated '64 and one of five that I wanted (looking for ones dated '60 through '65) so only two more needed. Nothing too special as usual, but had a good time digging with Carol, super nice lady...... :) View attachment 240116
Out of curiosity, what do you mean by "dog bone" top 7up cans?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora