Two mystery bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Michaelppoling78

Reaction score
Wow what are those brows ones in the middle? Got any pictures of them cleaned up? Oh and that little one in the corner looks like a baby bottle for a doll. I collect mini bottles and have a couple. They came filled with candy and when the candy ran out the child would use the bottle (that came with a nipple) as a baby bottle to feed her dolly with. Looks like you actually got some awesome finds!
The brown ones are lysol bottles.the small funny shaped one is a candy bottle. Anyway, I dug my first hutch yesterday and some great finds.

Attachments

• 20200423_203546.jpg
    20200423_203546.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 20200423_153351.jpg
    20200423_153351.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 150

Catcat16

Reaction score
The brown ones are lysol bottles.the small funny shaped one is a candy bottle. Anyway, I dug my first hutch yesterday and some great finds.
Danggggg what a great haul. I actually just got that one in the middle (the Coca-cola co soda water) yesterday. I actually kicked it wile walking through the woods thinking it was a old ketchup bottle that I have tons of. My husband picked it up and yelled at me saying “what the hell are you kicking this for have you even looked at it?” I said no and he handed it to me so I felt stupid immediately. Learned my lesson lol.
Damn that amber coke is a great find. In all the hundreds and hundreds of bottles I’ve found I’ve only found two amber cokes. The first one is 98.9 % perfect. The very top of the lip is missing :/ the other one was perfect but I sold it on this website for a 130 bucks! So for me it’s not everyday you come across all that good stuff at once.

oh and I’ve never seen Lysol bottles like that.. all mine are small like this..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 128

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94