Two mystery bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpharm

Reaction score
C&Co bottles are Colgate & Co. I find them by the bucketload and sometimes you can still make out the labels.

Catcat16

Reaction score
I have a lot of bottles that I cannot locate online. But you are getting nice bottles. I'm impressed. I cannot find any info on any of these.
I’m getting good bottles?!? Sheesh look at yours. I’d litterally cry if I found that blue/teal one or that beautiful milk glass. Really cool. Sorry to hear you can’t find any info on them. It’s always the good ones

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
The little figural jar that looks like mr. Peanut...must be a peanut butter jar.? That one with the penny Is as tiny as they come looks like a med.

spanky

Reaction score
The blue salts bottle looks appears to be a bath salts and the figural jar does look a lot like Mr. Peanut. He is usually depicted with a monocle. If it is, I would guess it was shelled nuts and not peanut butter. Cant imagine trying to get the butter out of that shape.

Patchwerker

Reaction score
Well at least I know what to list it as. I had no other ideas besides octagon even though I knew it was more then 8 sided I wasn’t sure what else to call it haha. So that’s great. Any info is good info!!
You could add the word "faceted" to help with your description of it

Michaelppoling78

Reaction score
I’m getting good bottles?!? Sheesh look at yours. I’d litterally cry if I found that blue/teal one or that beautiful milk glass. Really cool. Sorry to hear you can’t find any info on them. It’s always the good ones
I've never dug a hutch. I believe they're around here but really deep. I live in Grafton wv

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu