Tylersport Bottle Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rando

Reaction score
Anyone heading to the Tylersport, Pa bottle show on sunday? Good show with alot of Allentown and Philly area bottles to be had!!

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
i was hoping to make it down again this year, but it's looking
like i have something else already scheduled. nice show with a lot of eastern pa.
and jersey stuff........

enjoy,

jim

bottlingco

Reaction score
I live too far away, sooo...
find me a Mount Etna ACL soda bottle, or a Unicorn ACL soda bottle. Both are from Pa.
Good luck at the show!

rando

Reaction score
Well whoever comes we will be setup in the back room selling our wares, amongst other items. Stop in and lets shoot the sh*t!!
Randy

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Randy,

Was good to meet you today.. sorry i was a little short I only had about 40 min to get thru the show drove 1-1/2 hr to get there and then shopped around real quick then had t get my boys to ice hockey..

Hey if you still have that philly ink / cordial I would be intrested in trading or buying it send me a pm if you still have it..

Btw the show was excellent a few pine trees but nothing that I could add to my collection.. did pick up a couple jersey milks and my son got a couple poisons..

Thought it was a great idea greg that runs the show had boxes of starter bottles he was giving to kids as they came to the show to help promote the hobby.. I think this is a great idea and plan on takiing a couple boxes like that along to shows i sell at to give to the show to do the same with!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown