Ultra rare Coke for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpharm

Reaction score
I think the market is soft for SS Cokes...plus eBay's new sales tax policy isn't helping. On this particular bottle I suspect that there just isn't enough interest in the subtle differences between the amber shoulder scripts from Lexington.

WesternPA-collector

Reaction score
I think the market is soft for SS Cokes...plus eBay's new sales tax policy isn't helping. On this particular bottle I suspect that there just isn't enough interest in the subtle differences between the amber shoulder scripts from Lexington.
The tax thing really is hurting lately. On something of that price the tax would be a lot. The market in general for bottles is going soft. At least for buying them online, because of how costs are going up.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Haha! Most of these folks won’t know what you mean by “the Sheik is dead”. That was something else. I wonder where all those bottles are now. I sold a couple odds and ends (not Coke related) during that time to his buyers.

Screwtop

Reaction score
Haha! Most of these folks won’t know what you mean by “the Sheik is dead”. That was something else. I wonder where all those bottles are now. I sold a couple odds and ends (not Coke related) during that time to his buyers.

Yeah, I'm lost on that.

I took it down temporarily, but will re-list it next month.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu