US Soda Bottles purchased at Canadian Auction (Help)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JKL

Reaction score
I picked up a few milk crates full of old bottles, it was kind of a treasure chest as I went through them. I don't see to many US bottles but there were some in this mix. Any info you want to share will be appreciated as I know next to nothing about the US soda bottles. That Polar Cola is pretty cool looking. The Soda Water from Coca Cola Botting is pretty great too. A couple beer were included too (no pics submitted) a Green Label from Wyandotte Michigan and a Regal (HK on base). Rivo Cola is super thick glass!
IMG_E0851 (1).JPGIMG_0847.JPGIMG_0848 (1).JPGIMG_0845.JPGIMG_0852.JPGIMG_0854.JPG

Last edited:

Donas12

Reaction score
Nice finds ! That Polar Club shape is very similar to the Shorty’s Beverages Toronto bottle.

JKL

Reaction score
Nice finds ! That Polar Club shape is very similar to the Shorty’s Beverages Toronto bottle.
They are cool looking but not what I collect so I will likely end up selling them off. I will post some of the awesome Canadian bottles once I clean them up. I had some very nice finds.

RCO

Reaction score
sounds interesting , pretty sure the Green River bottle was used in Canada , seen that one before .

I sometimes find the odd American bottle here but considering the amount of US tourists that came to my area years ago you think there'd be more here

hemihampton

Reaction score
I know the Parco & Sweet Sixteen I've seen from Detroit, Didn't see the green label in pic but a common Wyandotte bottle. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu