VALLEJO BOTTLE SHOW THIEF

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
RE: VALLEJO SHOW THIEF IDENTIFIED - Need Your Help!

Great News! I hope they nail the s.o.b.
An executive with Macy's? I hope Macy's has been contacted. This man belongs behind bars, not behind a desk!

ajohn

Reaction score
RE: VALLEJO SHOW THIEF IDENTIFIED - Need Your Help!

At the very last San Benardino Bottle and collectors club show a couple years back (or maybe three)I wanted to help(I was a new member),so they made me security.I Just walked around and talked with people.There was a couple of times that I'd get a vib off someone,and just keep an eye on them.If I saw them do the "look around routine" at more then one table,I'd walk up to them ,introduce myself ,ask them if they were having a good time,then offer myself if they needed help with anything.Both times the guys just sort of strolled out the door.
People that are doing something wrong will tend to look around alot.People who are not, usually stay focused on what they are doing.I know that their are exceptions to every rule,like guys that do the 360 degree thing every X-amount of minutes.But for the most part people tell on themselves,and we all need to be aware .I wonder how many people are saying"I knew there was something funny about that guy"?
Just a thought.We can all be security.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu