Value

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

matmlk3

Reaction score
I recently inherited lots of vintage bottles. I've done ok so far determining years and whatnot. But I could really use a hand at determining ball park figures on value. Thank you!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Look for similar sold item on ebay and that will give you some idea on the real world prices you can expect.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I recently inherited lots of vintage bottles. I've done ok so far determining years and whatnot. But I could really use a hand at determining ball park figures on value. Thank you!
You will need to put some pictures on. That will help. Welcome to Antique Bottles. Collect what you like. Like what you collect. Remember that bottles are just stuff. The true treasure is not bottles, but friends. Hope you acquire many. This is a good place to find them.

Shades of History

Reaction score
I concur: Let's see the pics. You won't bother anyone dumping a whole bunch of pics on the thread, so don't worry. We all want to nerd out over your bottles, and it would be no prob to help you with some ballpark figures. I have done a lot of purchasing for my own collection from eBay and Etsy, so I have an idea of the going rate of most types of bottles, or can easily double check.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp