Various civil war era and other bottles!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
PlaneDiggerCam, college was a ways back for me but welcome to PA ! You should try and connect with someone in the Gettysburg area. There should be some great stuff out around that area. But I fully understand. I used to dig bottles too here outside Philly. But life and other interests got in the way. But I still have 1500 bottles from digs in the 70's and late 80's. But I still buy up in Maine when there opening and closing up a house for the season. This was my last haul from the Fall up there. the Aqua Squat is a Dyotville Bottle works. About $225 invested total for this group between flea market and antique mall. Other bottles are Warner's Safe cure Original Oil jar and spout, fire Granade, Masons Hero Pat'd 1858, Wyeth Wash with eye cup, Embossed beer Boston? and Citrine strap sided flask. And pottery Feild's Master ink.
I will definitely be digging when I go on breaks! I have some killer spots that I cannot wait to dig. My uncle owns a property close to Harrisburg (about 45ish min away from Gettysburg) that has an early 1800s farm house on it with antiques still inside and aparrently a large dump! Gotta dig that too eventually!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu