Very large collection of pharmacy bottles, canning jars, insulators, condiment jars, acl soda bottles. Would like to sell. If looking for something...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Ann M.

Reaction score
I sure will. "Sarasota 941" was very kind in posting a few that I had taken. Since then I've added quite a few and will try to get them posted quickly.
Thanks!

Ann M.

Reaction score
Sorry to have not gotten more pictures posted. Packed up bottles all last week hoping to sell a few at STL bottle show. It was a sad day for the vendors who had traveled from several states. I only sold a light green glass fruit jar lid and a very old pharmacy dose glass from Springfield, IL. Will try to get back with it after unpacking all bottles!!

American

Reaction score
All for sale. If interested in something specific, please let me know for photos.
Hi, do you have pontiled bottles? Flasks? In particular chestnut flasks? (early, no handle) thanks

PhelanSearch

Reaction score
All for sale. If interested in something specific, please let me know for photos.
I am looking for a liquor bottle embossed with the maker: M. PHELAN and SON, New Bedford, Mass. This will replace a family treasure I lost in the fire that burned our whole town Nov. 8, 2018.

Carol Phelan
Paradise, CA

Ann M.

Reaction score
I am looking for a liquor bottle embossed with the maker: M. PHELAN and SON, New Bedford, Mass. This will replace a family treasure I lost in the fire that burned our whole town Nov. 8, 2018.

Carol Phelan
Paradise, CA
Thanks for your reply. I know I have Philadelphia bottles but will look for New Bedford. So sorry about the fire.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger