Vibration or Rotary tumbler??????

Creek Squad

Reaction score
I just purchased the large vibration tumbler for harbor freight. I am freaking out because I thing I should have bought a rotary tumbler. Will a vibration tumbler work just as good as rotary tumbler? The reason I got it was because it has more space for lager bottles.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Probably a good call. Might depend on what gook you're cleaning and what grit is used. However, I'd say the vibe is generally faster. ...Hey, there's no law against having and possibly using both. The more tools in your box the better. America, What a country!;)

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
You're welcome.
PS- In case you do ever get a HF tumbler, I'd go with the double canister. That way a larger bottle can be inserted between both tumblers. Just seal them tightly with that other great American invention, duct tape.

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
Let us know how you do. I bet you can get really good once you are more comfortable and confident with the machine. Either way I don't believe you made any mistake. Vibratory polishers don't change the shape of an object like a tumbler does.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

But they will bust up your stuff, no matter how padded you make it? I did have some luck but killed the first tumbler. So now I have this behemoth shaker thing u can hear from the street. I think it walks around my garage at night and takes bets on how long the bottle will make it for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
But they will bust up your stuff, no matter how padded you make it? I did have some luck but killed the first tumbler. So now I have this behemoth shaker thing u can hear from the street. I think it walks around my garage at night and takes bets on how long the bottle will make it for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I told Creeksquad to ask you since you own one. Sounds like you are having mixed results as described. I appreciate his confidence in me but i know when to refer someone with a question to somebody with more experience in this area.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Products discussed on ATB

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westanthony217