Vibration or Rotary tumbler??????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I used that same item last summer to repair a small hole in my shed's roof. It was the tape not the paste. Funny, I've seen that tv ad with the boat a thousand times and at the moment can't remember its name. Anyhow, its meant to be permanent. DON'T use it to hold the cannisters together.
FLEX SEAL and FLEX PASTE.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I am not the one who spoke to him yet, but was wondering if a Lot of people asked Santa for tumblers so he’s got he’s kind of slammed? He said “with the orders I have, it will be around Christmas before I can get to yours”. And that was mid November….. So he has a lot of orders ahead of mine? Sounds like his busy time of year, maybe? That had to be interesting, seeing what he has going on! His orders speak to quality and his reputation- both are stellar! I can’t wait- but have already learned a bunch, trying to wear thru the 2 different rock tumblers, here! Seriously, have worn a hole in the medal, into the motor compartment on the rotary tumbler and those are not old! But you would never think they are only 2-3 months old, to look at them. I’ve beat the hell out of both of them! A little bit, on purpose, cuz I can be a spoiled brat, they tell me- like “see? I told you. Needed the right equipment!” Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
His business set up is AMAZING. He's been doing this so long he's got the bugs worked out and still looks to improve his equipment. You're probably right about him being SLAMMED. Nice guy too.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I am not the one who spoke to him yet, but was wondering if a Lot of people asked Santa for tumblers so he’s got he’s kind of slammed? He said “with the orders I have, it will be around Christmas before I can get to yours”. And that was mid November….. So he has a lot of orders ahead of mine? Sounds like his busy time of year, maybe? That had to be interesting, seeing what he has going on! His orders speak to quality and his reputation- both are stellar! I can’t wait- but have already learned a bunch, trying to wear thru the 2 different rock tumblers, here! Seriously, have worn a hole in the medal, into the motor compartment on the rotary tumbler and those are not old! But you would never think they are only 2-3 months old, to look at them. I’ve beat the hell out of both of them! A little bit, on purpose, cuz I can be a spoiled brat, they tell me- like “see? I told you. Needed the right equipment!” Lol!

Glad he has so much business. Very cool Christmas gift for yourself. I want one but I'm too cheap right now. Definitely next year though, only 1 month away.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
I used that same item last summer to repair a small hole in my shed's roof. It was the tape not the paste. Funny, I've seen that tv ad with the boat a thousand times and at the moment can't remember its name. Anyhow, its meant to be permanent. DON'T use it to hold the cannisters together.

Really! I’m glad I didn’t get to the point of needing to use that! Because THAT mess. Sounds like something I’d get myself into- did your roof leak? But if it’s permanent, it might not be a bad idea to spray it between the 2 Frankensteined canisters butted up against each other. I am wearing the rubber out on the original canisters- that back one especially, is looking particularly “ out of round”.

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
Glad he has so much business. Very cool Christmas gift for yourself. I want one but I'm too cheap right now. Definitely next year though, only 1 month away.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

I was prepared to buy it for myself-but didn’t have to. But I’m with you- on being to cheap…. I just kept thinking “do you know how many bottles I could buy for that much $?!” A lot, because it’s kind of outrageous. But enough time trying to make the wrong equipment work- well, it starts to sink in! Those must be sweet machines- try and find one for sale. People hang on to the jar dr. machines! Still, if I run into one, I will let u know.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Really! I’m glad I didn’t get to the point of needing to use that! Because THAT mess. Sounds like something I’d get myself into- did your roof leak? But if it’s permanent, it might not be a bad idea to spray it between the 2 Frankensteined canisters butted up against each other. I am wearing the rubber out on the original canisters- that back one especially, is looking particularly “ out of round”.

Hi Wrangler!
A falling tree limb went through it last winter. I had it tarped (no real H2O damage) until the warm weather came. Then I basically took that tape and some old unused shingles.--Voila! My Mrs. was impressed. (So was I. :)). Its pretty sticky stuff--forever stuff! ..Not sure how your rubber canister got out of shape. Hopefully your machine is level and you're not leaving it on half the day overheating it. Say hello to Madison County for me and give your gorgeous cats an extra treat.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I was prepared to buy it for myself-but didn’t have to. But I’m with you- on being to cheap…. I just kept thinking “do you know how many bottles I could buy for that much $?!” A lot, because it’s kind of outrageous. But enough time trying to make the wrong equipment work- well, it starts to sink in! Those must be sweet machines- try and find one for sale. People hang on to the jar dr. machines! Still, if I run into one, I will let u know.

Eventually they will pay for themselves.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Merle

Reaction score
I agree with Robby, I’ve had mine for 5 months and it’s been going non stop since I got it. I’ve done well over 100 bottles so if I was paying myself to do it at this pace it would be half paid off already. Never thought about it that way til now. Makes me feel a little better about all the money I’ve invested now

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Nah! I doubt it will hold any liquids--if you leave a the smallest gap in the duct tape holding the cannisters together that grit will leave like Elvis.
You really would be surprised- I sure was- but still, no leaks? I don’t know why it doesn’t leak. Maybe it’s because I first hit it with soap and water &. put a board over the top of the whole canister and hit it with a sledge hammer a lot of times to press that center part in, after sitting on it and bouncing on it didn’t work! 1 things clear- it’s not going to just fall apart! It’s so snug. There’s some really BIG boxes addressed from the jar dr out there…….

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Really big boxes from the jar dr are showing up…. The 3rd one, today. Dang it- I feel like a kid before Christmas who got told what was in the box! I wish I didn’t know… but really do appreciate it. The box with the copper is so heavy…. Makes those big a$$ed crystal boulders that I’ve been moving in the yard seem not so heavy now. Is it Christmas yet? I’ve not been even really excited about a gift like that in so many years…. I usually get more diamonds - this tumbler has me really excited to try it out. What does it mean when a gal would rather have a bottle tumbler than jewelry, or that spider bike I’ve been wanting? Addiction, I guess!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
You're welcome.
PS- In case you do ever get a HF tumbler, I'd go with the double canister. That way a larger bottle can be inserted between both tumblers. Just seal them tightly with that other great American invention, duct tape.
I was told it could do 7 canisters at once? . I got to peek at it and I’m thinking IIt must be about 4’ long with 4 rows? It’s going to take a big chunk of a crowded garage, is what I was thinking….

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora