Vibration or Rotary tumbler??????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Really big boxes from the jar dr are showing up…. The 3rd one, today. Dang it- I feel like a kid before Christmas who got told what was in the box! I wish I didn’t know… but really do appreciate it. The box with the copper is so heavy…. Makes those big a$$ed crystal boulders that I’ve been moving in the yard seem not so heavy now. Is it Christmas yet? I’ve not been even really excited about a gift like that in so many years…. I usually get more diamonds - this tumbler has me really excited to try it out. What does it mean when a gal would rather have a bottle tumbler than jewelry, or that slingshot bike that will be mine? A6959932-59F4-4CF4-99C4-16F2D323D41A.jpeg(Miss my bikes) They won’t be so quick to try and drive over me, with that. Addiction, I guess!

I was told it could do 7 canisters at once? . I got to peek at it and I’m thinking IIt must be about 4’ long with 4 rows? It’s going to take a big chunk of a crowded garage, is what I was thinking….

Reactions: Len

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
You're welcome.
PS- In case you do ever get a HF tumbler, I'd go with the double canister. That way a larger bottle can be inserted between both tumblers. Just seal them tightly with that other great American invention, duct tape.
Haha I love Harbor Freight tumblers. Need a tumbler, bam $68. Need another tumbler, bam $68. Ohh need a couple belts, bam $3. Ohh you say you need a Vibe Tumbler, bam $68. Although i gotta add, America was Trump Great, not sure about Inflated Biden great
And that whole flip the barrels inwards for a bottle, awesomeness isn't it. I use the thick Gorilla tape works perfect if you run a thin slice at the depth of the lids area first then run a strip on each side of that piece of tape of the gap. Then one large piece to cover the entire area.

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Haha I love Harbor Freight tumblers. Need a tumbler, bam $68. Need another tumbler, bam $68. Ohh need a couple belts, bam $3. Ohh you say you need a Vibe Tumbler, bam $68. Although i gotta add, America was Trump Great, not sure about Inflated Biden great
And that whole flip the barrels inwards for a bottle, awesomeness isn't it. I use the thick Gorilla tape works perfect if you run a thin slice at the depth of the lids area first then run a strip on each side of that piece of tape of the gap. Then one large piece to cover the entire area.

U talk like you’ve been there! Too funny…. Someday bettcha I look back in this and laugh…. Wait, it’s flat funny, now! It has to build character, at least, as well as give me an idea of the process. And your right- at what those cost, I wasn’t worried about going off the rails and busting another one. Bottle too long? I beat on the end of that thing till it fit! I should run 1 just for the pix, because this is a custom bottle turner, at this point! And I just kept thinking- why Chicago doesn’t go to any one of us and ask about some really small changes they could make for so much more business…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
I love Jar Doctor, kind of the only Doctor in town. I have seen great homemade machines. They still use Jar Doctors tubes, stoppers and grit. Great advice from someone who believes (I hate to put it in audio terms) that your only as good as your worst component.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Lol, kinda like using a 100 pound test fishing line on a stick?

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
U talk like you’ve been there! Too funny…. Someday bettcha I look back in this and laugh…. Wait, it’s flat funny, now! It has to build character, at least, as well as give me an idea of the process. And your right- at what those cost, I wasn’t worried about going off the rails and busting another one. Bottle too long? I beat on the end of that thing till it fit! I should run 1 just for the pix, because this is a custom bottle turner, at this point! And I just kept thinking- why Chicago doesn’t go to any one of us and ask about some really small changes they could make for so much more business…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iv tried multiple ways. They have worked. My daughter and I also Rock Tumble so I have a couple machines that I tinker around with. F.Y.I *****If you ruin a barrel*****You are better off just buying another HF tumbler****Those 3lb barrels are like $35 haha!!!!! Throw another $25 & u have 2 new three pound barrels & a tumbler****** BESIDES THAT, since I do have multiple tumbles I went to LOWES/MENARDS/HOME DEPOT etc & bought the light green PVC sewer pipe, cut it down to sizes I need for bottles, get you some caps & o-rings & wooolaaa! LoL nothing wrong with experimenting & we all know Edison was wrong a thousand times. You only need to get lucky once. ;)

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
Backorder? I had no idea the demand for bottle tumblers was so high. Maybe an issue with getting parts? I am jealous of you. Cadillac of tumblers!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Parts? LoL if you don't mind making the wife mad every couple of months when she's asking where her table setter Air Purifier went, blender, fan, went or hell when the kids ask where the old pool pump went.... It's not hard to find parts ;)
Some wood, wood dowels or metal rods & a belt,,, bearings if ya wanna get fancy... You are golden.

Not sure how I know this though..... ;)

SKS.TUSC

Reaction score
Really big boxes from the jar dr are showing up…. The 3rd one, today. Dang it- I feel like a kid before Christmas who got told what was in the box! I wish I didn’t know… but really do appreciate it. The box with the copper is so heavy…. Makes those big a$$ed crystal boulders that I’ve been moving in the yard seem not so heavy now. Is it Christmas yet? I’ve not been even really excited about a gift like that in so many years…. I usually get more diamonds - this tumbler has me really excited to try it out. What does it mean when a gal would rather have a bottle tumbler than jewelry, or that spider bike I’ve been wanting? Addiction, I guess!

I was told it could do 7 canisters at once? . I got to peek at it and I’m thinking IIt must be about 4’ long with 4 rows? It’s going to take a big chunk of a crowded garage, is what I was thinking….
Where do I buy one?

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
Hi Wrangler!
A falling tree limb went through it last winter. I had it tarped (no real H2O damage) until the warm weather came. Then I basically took that tape and some old unused shingles.--Voila! My Mrs. was impressed. (So was I. :)). Its pretty sticky stuff--forever stuff! ..Not sure how your rubber canister got out of shape. Hopefully your machine is level and you're not leaving it on half the day overheating it. Say hello to Madison County for me and give your gorgeous cats an extra treat.

I will because the cats won’t let me forget! My big girl will be having a litter soon- and since she pays a lot of bills, she gets whatever she wants! (Direct sibling to Justine Biebers 2 high percentage Savannahs- he has taken a lot of heat for owning…. Like how can you have a cat that cost like that when me and my 4 kids have trouble feeding our 7 dogs?) like lady, get a job, maybe! I did…. We do catch some heat from what really boils down to some bitter jealous uneducated individuals. But most people just go crazy over her, when I take her out- and she loves it. She is a 75% African serval PEOPLE CAT. As far as running that tumbler- it’s gone night and day for a while! Is that too much?well if it burned up, it would have been my signal to order that big tumbler on my dime- but I’m kind of liking the way it turned out! My Bux are still in my safe and there’s a tumbler to open today! Merry Christmas to you and the family…. I hope it’s really special. Mine will be memorable, to say the least, as I had to get checked for Covid…. Really sick for 4 days now. Covid was negative but I would have bet against that, but will gladly take that result. My lungs are drowning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
Iv tried multiple ways. They have worked. My daughter and I also Rock Tumble so I have a couple machines that I tinker around with. F.Y.I *****If you ruin a barrel*****You are better off just buying another HF tumbler****Those 3lb barrels are like $35 haha!!!!! Throw another $25 & u have 2 new three pound barrels & a tumbler****** BESIDES THAT, since I do have multiple tumbles I went to LOWES/MENARDS/HOME DEPOT etc & bought the light green PVC sewer pipe, cut it down to sizes I need for bottles, get you some caps & o-rings & wooolaaa! LoL nothing wrong with experimenting & we all know Edison was wrong a thousand times. You only need to get lucky once. ;)

Anyway who said there’s only 1 way to get results? I defiantly look at everything around me in a different way that most can’t bend their minds around- and most often it works. Genetics from some bright inventor and dam engineer people. My husband looks at me like I’ve lost it, until he sees it working.

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Reaction score
That is odd that you have to wait. As ROBBY says it could be for a certain part, but I believe he manufactures most if not all of his machines. I visited JarDoc a few months ago and the only thing he was out of was the 6" clear acrylic tubes. He did have several units he was putting together for orders so it could be a demand issue. He is a one man operation.

Now I’m waiting for today! It did come early …. I still had to wait. Now where to fit it….

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky