Victor Bottling Works

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

foxfirerodandgun

Reaction score
I would like to know more about this bottle. I've searched online, as well as here on the forums, but can not seem to locate very much information on the company or approximate age of it. On the front the embossing reads: Registered and below that: Victor Bottling Works / Chicopee Falls Mass. with a logo of entwined letters in the middle. There is nothing on the back of the bottle, but there is a "K" on the bottom, and from what I read on glassbottlemarks.com there were a couple companies using this mark during the mid to the later 1800's however, I'm not sure if this bottle dates to that period. Any and all commenys are very welcomed. Many thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_8374.JPG
    DSC_8374.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_8375-001.JPG
    DSC_8375-001.JPG
    282.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_8376.JPG
    DSC_8376.JPG
    553.5 KB · Views: 127

Nickneff

Reaction score
I would like to know more about this bottle. I've searched online, as well as here on the forums, but can not seem to locate very much information on the company or approximate age of it. On the front the embossing reads: Registered and below that: Victor Bottling Works / Chicopee Falls Mass. with a logo of entwined letters in the middle. There is nothing on the back of the bottle, but there is a "K" on the bottom, and from what I read on glassbottlemarks.com there were a couple companies using this mark during the mid to the later 1800's however, I'm not sure if this bottle dates to that period. Any and all commenys are very welcomed. Many thanks.
it's really nicely embossed lettering nice bottle

nhpharm

Reaction score
The K is likely a mold identifier. Bottle with that squarish blob is probably 1905-1915 or so.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi