Victoria Creamery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tolmanbridge

Reaction score
Hello, This is the third post on unknown bottles that I got when I purchased a collection. Does anyone have any info on this bottle. Age? Value? It was brought up from a diver off the coast of Victoria so I believe it has the satin appearance from being underwater. There are a few flea bites on the inside lip. It is about 7 inches high and 3 1/2 wide. Also picked up a couple Northwestern Creamery bottles in the batch.

Attachments

• IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 81

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice find! That's not one I'm familiar with, and I collect bottles from the area. Looks like a pretty early one too, I'd guess 1910s or so.

tolmanbridge

Reaction score
Nice find! That's not one I'm familiar with, and I collect bottles from the area. Looks like a pretty early one too, I'd guess 1910s or so.
It was probably brought up by the diver that I purchased the collection from. It looks like the satiny finish from sea glass but the glass itself is also quite dark in color. I don't usually keep milk bottles but this one is so nice I might make an exception. We were out on the island last week at my daughter's house and are now back in Alberta. Probably would be easier for me to download the bottles in B.C. as bottle collecting seems to have really died out here but I couldn't resist buying the whole collection.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp