Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Vintage bottles galore.

RoyalRuby

Oct 5, 2019
Buckeye State
Nice!.....The ACL's look good, just wondering, how tall is that Crush bottle?, I recently picked up a clear NDNR Crush bottle dated from 1969, it's like many other embossed only soda bottles from that time period in the shorter style bottle, oddly I haven't been able to find any others like it even after a timely search, just wondering if your amber one is the same height as my clear one which is 7" tall.20210417_132058.jpg

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
Nice!.....The ACL's look good, just wondering, how tall is that Crush bottle?, I recently picked up a clear NDNR Crush bottle dated from 1969, it's like many other embossed only soda bottles from that time period in the shorter style bottle, oddly I haven't been able to find any others like it even after a timely search, just wondering if your amber one is the same height as my clear one which is 7" tall.View attachment 223638
I'll measure it in a little bit, I've got to wash the others and then I will let you know. It's taller than my Pepsi and Coke bottles like the one you have. But I'm not 100 on how much

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
I'll measure it in a little bit, I've got to wash the others and then I will let you know. It's taller than my Pepsi and Coke bottles like the one you have. But I'm not 100 on how much

Here's the comparison

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melli25