VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CWBookAuthor

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to vote for Trump? In fact, why don't they find a decent person for President?

Mike

glass man

Reaction score
Yep now days we vote for who ain't the worst canidate...cause they ain't no who is the best!!!

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I'm sure I won't be voting for Trump, I can't imagine that he is serious about wanting the office. Sarah Palin is just far too tired an individual to inspire anyone, so she's out too. Mit Romney still has the red flag of trying to push that constitutional amendment declaring marriage as being between a man and a woman. The Constitution isn't the place for stupid crap like that.

The only one that I actually am thinking about is Herman Cain. I've listened to him when he substituted for Neal Boortz and for the most part I've agreed with him more often than not.

Unless he really impresses me in the next couple of years, I won't be voting for Obama this time either; however, if Trump, Mit, or Sarah get the nod for the GOP nomination, then I will most likely be voting for a third party candidate as I did in 2006.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I'm gonna vote for myself again in '12, just like always..

Brains

Reaction score
Ever hear anyone say that something is crazy... but it's crazy enough to work...?
well, Sarah Palin is pretty crazy... I always hoped she'd be the president some day as asort of a big national joke, like:
"Hey, isn't that a funny president?"
-"yep"

:D

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

The GOP really has no one. They're really going to have shine a turd up to a mirror finish for 2012. They may have to prop that dusty old corpse McCain up there. He can be worked like a marionette with John Boner at the strings.
Voting third party is like wearing a rubber with an inflatable date. Might as well stay home and watch Obambam win from the comfort of you sofa.

you got me choking on that one...[:D][:D][:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora