Wahl brewery

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lindseyemu

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking to purchase Wahl Brewery bottles form Monroe Michigan. They are a family heirloom. Would love to see anything you have. Thank you in advance!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I have one of those in a Quart Blob Top from late 1800's. LEON.

lindseyemu

Reaction score
Do you have a picture? May I ask where you found it? I love to hear the stories :)

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'll add a few pics here. I'm pretty sure I got it at a Bottle Show here in Detroit area many years ago. Not sure I want to sell it since in my Personal Collection but I could ask around & try to find one. A buddy had one not to long ago but he may of sold it. LEON.
Wahl4.JPG
Wahl3.JPG

lindseyemu

Reaction score
It’s gorgeous! If and when you decide to sell please reach out. It is my third great grandfathers brewery. Would love to have some heirlooms at our home. Thank you again! And if you wouldn’t mind asking around, I would greatly appreciate it! Sincerely :)

hemihampton

Reaction score
Do you have any bottles from this brewery yet. Not sure how many different variations there are but could be a few different bottles. LEON.

P.S. The Brewery started in 1861 & lasted till 1905.

helenanddoug

Reaction score
Hello! I am looking to purchase Wahl Brewery bottles form Monroe Michigan. They are a family heirloom. Would love to see anything you have. Thank you in advance!
Hi there - I am new to this website. We have a Wahl Brewery bottle is excellent condition I just "found"! My husband is always bringing home antique bottles he finds at the farm. We live in Monroe County. We are willing to part with this if you are interested in it. Let me know. Thanks!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hi there - I am new to this website. We have a Wahl Brewery bottle is excellent condition I just "found"! My husband is always bringing home antique bottles he finds at the farm. We live in Monroe County. We are willing to part with this if you are interested in it. Let me know. Thanks!

You might have to send them a Private Message, Original Poster has not been in here for 2 Years. LEON.

P.S. Post a pic of what you got?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado