Want to buy seltzer bottle parts

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GEEMAN

Reaction score
I bought a local seltzer bottle at a bottle show yesterday that is missing everything save the bottle itself. I was wondering if anyone here has or knows where I could get ahold of the syphon/top components so I can put a complete seltzer bottle together. The bottle will be for display only so the parts don't have to in top notch condition, in fact, a little wear wouldbe prefered. Thanks

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Cool Brian. Good to see you at the show yesterday. (That was a very nice gesture you made - btw. Thanks.) Anyway, there has to be tops out there from broken bottles. And the good news is that sometimes tops and bottles got mixed up so that the bottler's name on the siphon didn't always match the name etched on the glass (although, ideally, a match is best). Good luck getting one. If I find one broken, I'll let you know.

grizz44

Reaction score
I have have one for you. it is marked Hanover bottling works. It came off a bottle I broke. You can pm your address or if you want pictures let me know. No charge

Chuck

grizz44

Reaction score
No Tube

top.jpg

GEEMAN

Reaction score
Thank You Grizz. You rock! PM sent.

Hey Bob. Well, I tried. LOL Good to see you too. I came looking for you after we first met but couldn't find you. I was going to draw you a map of that little dump I found on the river. You guys were close to it a couple summers ago but I don't know if you were actually in this spot or not. LOTS of shards on shore and tailing off into the river. We can compare notes next time we cross trails if you want. Was Tom at the show? I didn't see him.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Yea. Yea. Tom was at the show. He was tired from an all day fishing tournament the day before. I would love to see your spot sometime. I don't have good ideas about where we haven't searched there, but even tooling around will turn up some stuff and junk.

That was really nice of Grizz. Bottle collectors are some of the finest people I know. Honestly, you guys can be downright generous, kind and decent. Kudos to you Grizz.

GEEMAN

Reaction score
No doubt Bob. There are some great folks on this board. I got the top from Grizz the other day and it fits like a glove. Just what I was looking for. Thanks again Chuck.

Bob, I have been to this spot on the river a hundred times over the years and never noticed the glass shards until this last fall. Probbly because there was a crappy old shed there they recently tore down. That and the river is/was as low as I have ever seen it which exposed a lot of shoreline you don't normally see. Who knows, you may have been diving there before but I'll clue you in next time we cross trails.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu