Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

WANTED: BEER CANS

Venor_Thesaurus

Jul 15, 2020
This really is a long conversation! Interesting though. Scanning back, I saw the picture of the Rainier can. Just happens that I picked one up recently at a garage sale. The elderly lady that sold it to me that her husband had run in a race out there and brought it back as a souvenir. I am more into glass, so not looking to keep it forever. Shoot me a message if you are interested. Also have some others I will look up and post.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Yes I did, Do I have it? I don't know, maybe, with 3,000 cans mostly boxed up & many of them Rainier & many of them Aluminum Rainier I'd have to dig through hundreds of box's to look for it. which, wouldn't be worth my time for a $1.00 can. I mostly collect older steel cans from the 1930's, 40's, 50's & some early 60's. I don't collect 1970's or 80's cans anymore, even if steel or aluminum. not enough room for them. Thanks.

Oct 15, 2020
I had a post in here last year about wanting beer cans but cant find it now? Got a few responses, Anyways, If anybody dumps or finds any rusty old cone tops or flat top beer cans from the 1930's & 40's I'd be Interested in Buying. Rusty ones OK also. THANKS, LEON.
Don't know if you'd be interested in this one, but have a look. I was getting ready to post it on Craigslist Boise in a group of antiques, but it's yours if you want it, if you pay the postage. Why did they stab it on the bottom instead of the top? Dust? : )
- Julie : )

Attachments

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
That's a extremely common can. I already have a nice one. Craigslist would be a good idea. Thanks. Leon.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brentonsomers