wanted : bottles from south carolina

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

judu4

Reaction score
looking for any bottles from south carolina

slufstuff

Reaction score
Hi,
I joined this board hoping I can get some help with my deceased father in law's dug bottle collection. I will be up front and tell you I do not collect bottles myself. I am a US militaria and firearms collector, so I rarely get into glass items at all.

He had a modest collection (60 or so), but they are all genuine antique bottles, dug by him in the Summerville, SC area 50+ years ago. He has a few SC dispensary bottles that I know have some value, but beyond those, I am kind of lost. Frankly, they have no sentimental value to me or my wife, so I am looking to get a fair price for them (i.e. not necessarily top dollar, let's call it fair market wholesale value).

If a SC collector wanted to buy them as a group, I am very open to that as I would like to minimize trying to pack and ship glass bottles. I am in the Columbia/Lexington area.

judu4

Reaction score
hey my friend , do you still have the bottles dug in summerville ? i would be interested in buying the entire lot from you Dan

hemihampton

Reaction score
THAT GUY HASN'T BEEN BACK IN HERE SINCE THE DAY HE POSTED THAT?????????????????????

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky