WTB Wanted: Bradshaw Dairy Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

scotishcham

Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone here have a Bradshaw Dairy bottle from Roosevelt NY or know any collectors with a lot of bottles from Long Island? I’ve the searching for this bottle for years as it’s from my grandfather’s dairy. With my mother’s 70th birthday coming this year I’m making an effort to find her one. I’ll pay top dollar for this bottle.

Thank you,
Scot C.

cbeachmom

Reaction score
Hi. You contacted me earlier and said that you knew someone who had a Linne dairy bottle. I can't get any response from him/her. Do you know if they still have it and are looking to get rid of it? I see that you're also looking for a bottle from you family dairy. I just lost my father several years ago and my mother in April. I don't have very many things from their families and would love to get one of the milk bottles. I didn't even know there were any still around until my husband saw that one sold on ebay last year. If you could check with them, I would really appreciate it. I'm not trying to get it for cheap, I will pay a decent price for one. Please let me know. Thanks, Michele

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac