WANTED: CONVERSE MEDICINE BOTTLES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

HayleyS

Reaction score
I am looking for medicine bottles from the Converse company. There are multiple names on these bottles. Some may include but are not limited to: Mrs M E Converse Sure Cure for Epilepsy, The Converse Company, The Converse Treatment Company ect. I am looking for any or all of these. The majority of the ones I have seen have been clear glass however I have seen pictures of these being brown with a paper label and would LOVE to find a few of those as well.

Thanks!

edndlm

Reaction score
The Mrs M E Converse Sure Cure for Epilepsy comes in both clear & aqua about 6 1/2" , which I have in my Cure Collection . There is also a Mrs. C.E. Converse's Epileptic Cure Mt. Vernon , Ohio about 6 3/8" Aqua , which I don't think I have . Good Luck with your search .

HayleyS

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Would you ever consider selling? If not, please let me know of you if you ever come across more. I'm very interested!

Wingdreamer

Reaction score
Hayley,
I have one bottle and maybe more. I will look. It is clear and 6 inches tall. It says The Converse Co Columbus Ohio. Marie
HayleyS said:
I am looking for medicine bottles from the Converse company. There are multiple names on these bottles. Some may include but are not limited to: Mrs M E Converse Sure Cure for Epilepsy, The Converse Company, The Converse Treatment Company ect. I am looking for any or all of these. The majority of the ones I have seen have been clear glass however I have seen pictures of these being brown with a paper label and would LOVE to find a few of those as well.

Thanks!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, this post is over a year old but they may still be looking. I'm thinking it's rather doubtful though.

HayleyS

Reaction score
Just reposting to update this. I am still looking, always looking. I’m hoping to find someone that has and is willing to sell the aqua bottle or the brown with paper label bottle. Thanks!!

Mikespangler

Reaction score
Just reposting to update this. I am still looking, always looking. I’m hoping to find someone that has and is willing to sell the aqua bottle or the brown with paper label bottle. Thanks!!
I have a few of them bottles if you're interested

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac