Wanted Dominion Soda Water from Dundas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Brewster113

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for a bottle from Dundas Ontario. I believe it only came in a machine made version of which there are pints and quarts. It has a full elk on it and Dominion Soda Water, Dundas Ontario.

Bruce w. Thurston

RCO

Reaction score
Hi all, I am looking for a bottle from Dundas Ontario. I believe it only came in a machine made version of which there are pints and quarts. It has a full elk on it and Dominion Soda Water, Dundas Ontario.

Bruce w. Thurston
I've seen that bottle before but don't have one , with covid haven't been down to that area much so not sure what the antique stores/ markets have at the moment

Joelbest

Bucks
Reaction score

Bruce w. Thurston
image.jpg
I have a dominion Hamilton with the elk

Roadstar

Reaction score

Bruce w. Thurston
Do you know where these Dundas bottles were made?

Roadstar

Reaction score
Fantastic, thanks for posting this! I had just discovered Dominion Glass as someone mentioned the D on the bottom of the Dominion bottle, but I can't find Chappell St. Will check out facebook. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp