WANTED: insulators

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Polarbluff

Reaction score
are you still looking im not sure but i have maybe 20 or 30 different types. are you jus looking for the mentioned style?

havoc2000

Reaction score
Man, when I was a kid, I lived on a driveway that was very long, that used to be a road in the 1800's, early 1900's, in Kennebunk. I used to find insulators everywhere. If only I knew then what I know now!

Ann M.

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something or buy them from you....thanks alot....

Eric
I

Ann M.

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,....I'm Eric from up in northern Maine and I collect insulators, I specialize in the CD 104s. If you are unfamiliar with this style here are a couple of photos to help identify them. they are a baby-beehive shape. I'm doing a study on the 104s so regular aqua and even damaged pieces are acceptable for me. I'll either try and trade something

Ann M.

Reaction score
I have 4 five gallon buckets of Hemingray
Insulators...mostly aqua and clear.

Ann M.

Reaction score
A great number of the insulators I have are the Hemingray "baby beehive" aqua. I'd love to hear about the study you're doing!! If you're interested at all, I also collect and sell ephemera. One nice piece I have is a circa 1940's Hemingray catalog. My grandfather owned the 1st telephone company in our rural area, so he had every type of insulator.
I'm intrigued!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94