WTB Wanted: Sand Bank N.Y. Blob Top Soda Bottles: namely, W.M. & B. CO. and MEGAN & MARCH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TexasRancher

Reaction score
Seeking two specific bottles: W.M. & B. CO. and MEGAN & MARCH both are from SAND BANK N.Y. embossed. Paying well north of $330. for each type.

TexasRancher

Reaction score
Hi, I have Megan and March sand bank ny bottles if you interestef
Perfect...I am, do you have any pics to show me here, or on E-Bay....you can place the bottle on E-Bay And i'll buy it for a princely sum. Thank you for responding.

Caufieldhouse

Reaction score
I have both bottles you're looking for and the megan and March I have a lot of them . Could we exchange phone numbers and I could send you pictures

TexasRancher

Reaction score
I have both bottles you're looking for and the megan and March I have a lot of them . Could we exchange phone numbers and I could send you pictures
For our safety...please collect up all the sand bank bottles you have...line them up and post the picture/s here in this forum. I want to know specifically how many of each bottle you have. Phone numbers come later.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I'm sure he was interested but with no photos, you being a brand new member here, and lots of scammers out there, some reassurance by way of a good photo of what you have would be positive I think! Unfortunate but in this world we've all got to be a bit careful...

TexasRancher

Reaction score
I sent pictures . I think in our last messages
Yes, very interested Caufieldhouse...$330. min to $800. max each bottle.... depending on "name" type (W.M.&B's are worth more to me than Megan&March) and the condition. No, I did not see any photos on here. Please place two regular kitchen forks near the base or lean them up against the bottle when you take the pics so I know we're current.. Absolutely will give you my contact information...once i see the photos posted here. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky