WANTED ST LOUIS BOTTLES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

kolawars

Reaction score
I'm looking for a crown top Speed-O and Bell Bottling Celery Cola crown top.

Thanks,

Dennis

breynolds

Reaction score
Have a Kellerstrass Distilleries Co. Registered Distller's St. Louis, MO. color SCA ( sun colored amethyst) 1880-90's I'll part with for reasonable offer...whatever that might be. Can't figure how to send photo. In excellent shape, no wear, scratches or dings.

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
Have a Kellerstrass Distilleries Co. Registered Distller's St. Louis, MO. color SCA ( sun colored amethyst) 1880-90's I'll part with for reasonable offer...whatever that might be. Can't figure how to send photo. In excellent shape, no wear, scratches or dings.
Sorry I wouldn’t be interested.

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
No help here yet. How long have you been working on this tough list Theo? When was the last time you got to cross one off? If you ever run across any extra KLAUSMANN BREWING crowntops keep in mind, that is what I would like to add to the collection. Happy and fruitful hunting.
I haven’t ran across any Klausmann bottles lately. I haven’t crossed one off for a while, but some of these are out there. Lol

stlouisbottles

Reaction score
I have a Witter & Christen, not a blob top. For Sale
I appreciate it but looking for blobs and hutches only. I tried to not start collecting the crown tops because there are just so many different ones.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I haven’t ran across any Klausmann bottles lately. I haven’t crossed one off for a while, but some of these are out there. Lol
I recently added a pint KLAUSMANN crown top to the collection. I picked it up the recent St. Louis show. Did you find anything for your collection?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum