Wanted: Straight Side Coca Cola Bottles From Illinois

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Uncle_Jarvis

Reaction score
[h1]WANTED: Straight Side Coca-Cola Bottles from Illinois[/h1]Hey folks.

I'm looking for ss Cokes from Illinois. Its my home state so I would like to get a nice well rounded collection going. Its my understanding there are a lot of different types of these bottles and variations from 1904-16 .

If anyone can help me out please let me know by either posting on this thread or email.
Most wanted:Windsor IL Decatur IL Thanks !

robinsky

Reaction score
I have a s.s Chicago slug plate, don't know what it's really worth,
-was told by a local collector he would only pay @ $30, but that amount wasn't worth selling to me, (if it's not worth at least $100 not interested in selling-I guess like IT more than $100?) my pic files are too big to attach, but it is similar to this one listed on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/U...mp;hash=item27df52e38a Mine has ROOT on the bottom -Robin

Uncle_Jarvis

Reaction score
Hi Robin, Thanks for the response. I would be very interested in a Chicago "circular slug plate' variant.The link you provided is to a Mt. Carmel which is very nice but I already own that one. If the pictures are too big to post please send me and email. *For future reference to anyone else that may be able to help me out; EMAIL would be my preferred method of contact.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2