Wanted: Swanson Dairy Bottles Upper Marlboro, MD

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Peacefulhiker15

Reaction score
Hi Bottle Collecting Community,

I have been looking for a bottle from the Swanson Dairy for about a decade. It is for my mom. Her family owned the Swanson dairy farm in Upper Marlboro Maryland. My grandmother kept one of the bottles from the farm but when she passed another family member took it without asking and my mom was pretty upset about it. I have always wanted to find one for her but it was a small dairy farm on Old Marlboro Pike in Upper Marlboro, MD not a huge collector's item. If there is anyone on here that collects or knows of someone that collects bottles from Southern Maryland I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. I would pay a good price for the bottle if you have one. My mom is pretty ill, has been for awhile and her birthday is coming up. This would be the coolest gift ever if I could find her a picture of the farm or even anything from the old Swanson Dairy farm. I have reached out to the local historical society to see if they have any old pictures of the farm in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Peacefulhiker15

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac