Was this a veterinary bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
eric70 said:
Well Red, in your initial PM to me you were rather eager to get it and offered me $20 which included postage, I was not expecting that much at all, but now that you have the bottle and had a chance to study it, now you tell me it's not worth the postage it cost me to send it to you..nice . I was hoping maybe a $10 bill would do to cover the postage and let me make a few bucks on the bottle. But hey, you keep the thing..study it, toss it...do whatever you want with it...but do me a favor, the next time I happen to post on the forum asking what this bottle or that bottle may be...or if i am offering bottles for sale...don't bother helping me out. thanks, Eric
So Eric...your saying Red Matthews ripped you off?...be warned people don't send people stuff until they pay you in full!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Eric, I have been working for several days now, listing all of my Florida bottles and just a part of fate, I came up with this little notched Dog Veterinarian bottle. I had stuck it in a strange place and as fate would have it - tonight I was going through postings of bottles on the ABN Forum and came on the postings about this same bottle. I thought I had sent the money to you, but lost the whole thinking process. I am sure it is my 85 years of doing more than I can take care of properly.., Now all I have to do is find your address in my ole correspondence = I will get the 20 off to you. I thought it was taken care of, and that isn't my way of doing things. I guess the facts are that as my better-half thinks, I am like a Chinese Juggler with too many balls in the air. On some things I guess I tried to do morethan I can handle - Sorry, but I am sure you can smile over it. The review I did today gave me a chance to look it over again and it is now listed as #2014-G, in my listing. I have to thank fate for showing me where I screwed up - but nothing is lost. It is listed as a veterinarians serum for dogs. I am sorry as he-l, but that isn't any excuse. When I told my wife about it, she said sh-t happens, and it even marks your underwear. So smile and thank you for being the person you are. RED Matthews. g

eric70

Reaction score
Thank you Red for making good in some way in putting your money where your mouth is.....I did receive your items that you sent to me in lieu of cash which is acceptable with me as it shows you genuinely wanted to rectify a wrong doing...water under the bridge now...thanks again, Eric

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky