We cant let evil win...... listen to an ANGEL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I have been sick to my stomach for the last two days at the horror that unfolded in Sandy Hook Connecticut. I couldn't imagine losing one of my Children at any age but especially when so young and innocent. What kind of coward, sick twisted, demonic monster could do such a horrible thing. Unfortunately a sizable portion of our youth has been made numb by all of these mass murders. What happened to good old fashioned suicide. Why do these cowards want to bring down people who have been living right on the straight and narrow .All of the fail safes you could ever imagine cant stop pure evil as it will always find a way into society to wreak havoc..

What really made me sad today was hearing everyone was taking down their Christmas decorations in Sandy Hook to show respect for the family's who had lost loved ones by not celebrating Christmas. I fully understand the reasons for doing this and I was on-board and said I would have done the same thing had it happened near my home. I mean how can you celebrate Christmas with this laying heavy on your mind.

I cant sleep I have been thinking about it so much today and this evening. Those poor parents who lost there children and the adults who were killed I am sure were Moms and dads. The Principal was a brave woman and rushed the man to try and disarm him. She saved one child's life by taking a bullet. As I sit here angry hurt and questioning my self over and over why....why,

Suddenly I received an email from my Niece Tamina in Germany ( It is 8:00 AM over there) and she was sad also about the killings .She wanted to know if I lived near this town because on the German TV news they mentioned near New Jersey. What a sweet beautiful woman this little girl has become and boy can she sing. I cant believe she is twenty five it seems like yesterday she was visiting us as a ten year old.....I remembered last year I had found the voice of an Angel on YouTube and sent it to Tamina because she has a great voice and I thought she might enjoy hearing this little girl. This little girl who now I believe just turned 12 brings tears to my eyes when I listen to her. Her name is Jackie Evancho. If you have never heard her sing before, God has sent an Angel down to Earth to sing for us to cheer us up. Listen to this song and see if it doesn't choke you up, I get goose bumps and yet it is so inspiring to listen to it has helped me this evening find the strength to comeback and not let evil win..... Silent Night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGjByOI9Iqw When your done listening to this one check out this one....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPg2WVwzSVM Good night, God bless our Nation this evening morning what ever it is[8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
The kid sings like an adult. She is good, but it does look kind of weird when you watch her sing.It is almost like it isn't her singing. I know she is,I saw it on "Americas got talent" But her voice does not match her face and body.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Thanks Steve; That girl can really sing with devine dignity. I really have to blame the boy's Mom for supporting and twisting her children's minds. Values of life were not there or even a concept in that boys mind. RED Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1