We got clobbered.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Road Dog

I'm so jealous. We're hitting 71 today. Will be 45 tomorrow though. No Snow [:'(]

Lets Trade!!!

8E513A9BEBA74DDF94D1726265FD1AF8.jpg

Attachments

• 8E513A9BEBA74DDF94D1726265FD1AF8.jpg
    8E513A9BEBA74DDF94D1726265FD1AF8.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 80

bottle109

Reaction score
Had to take the day off today. last night after driving all day, came home had a cup of coffee
sat down in the dining room,water from the the roof started coming thru the picture window what a mess!!
at six this morning was out there clearing the snowpath 4ft high to get to the problem, pulled about 18" of snow 3feet back and
pulled it of the roof exsposing 8" of ice and then it started to rain. So three sweat shirts later and know 2pm finally done.
Suppose to freeze tonight hope I did enough.

Dan,

Stardust

Reaction score
That looks like my stop sign. Nice pic Rick, though I feel bad for the deer. My dog doesn't even want to go out anymore and he loves the snow. My guy just arrived and is saving us now.. ; ) I'm very blessed.

Stardust

Reaction score
The snowbanks in front of my house are at least 7' high. I'll have to take pics, as they are higher than when I was little.

appliedlips

Reaction score
The guy you know don't sound so smart. You'd think after the 73rd ticket he'd get the point.

ORIGINAL: Stardust

It is very bad here 5 roofs have fallen in as of last night. I need to listen to today's news. No one can move the snow, as it's so heavy and they are giving out tickets if your side walk isn't cleared. There is nowhere too put it. I know someone who has gotten 75 tickets so far this winter. They come in the mail. WHO PASSED THIS LAW?

Stardust

Reaction score
Massachusetts Property Owners Now Have Legal Responsibility To Shovel and Treat Snow and Ice On Property | The Massachusetts Real Estate Law Blog

http://www.massrealestatelawblog.com/2010/07/28/massachusetts-property-owners-now-have-legal-responsibility-to-shovel-and-treat-snow-and-ice-on-property/

The man's mother just died, and we got hit with all these bad snowstorms. He couldn't keep up with all the snow and he has people working to remove it all. People, didn't believe that ticket would really be sent in this weather.

Stardust

Reaction score
It is just sad and it really doesn't matter all the details. You just don't know what will ever happen to you one day. Just be thankful for each and every day.

Look for the gift in the day!!!! There is one for each of us if we look close enough, even in all of this snow. Have a nice night.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
He could probably go to court and talk to the DA, get it knocked down to 50 violations.. everyone deserves a second chance.. [;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94