Went Dump Hopping today-----

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wangan

Reaction score
Gee Rick,I thought I remember you saying you was a privy only digger.[8|] Welcome to the fold.[:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wangan

Gee Rick,I thought I remember you saying you was a privy only digger.[8|] Welcome to the fold.[:D]

Like I always say "First its a social event, the bottles are just an extra" [;)]
I just have been to busy to get permission for privies. Saturday we dig,or at least try.

madman

Reaction score
NICE FINDS AND PIX! THANKS FOR SHARING

rockbot

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Local pharmacist

D75E328C134B46AF8A7BF025C01F724C.jpg

That is very handsome fella![;)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

This is for the guys we snuck up on toady at the C-Dump-----you got permissin to dig that dump
"like we got permission to dig the White House" [8D] just letting you boyz know we ain't stupid
been diggin to long. We will see you around. probably back at the C-dump wink wink nod nod. Don't worry we wont dig in your hole,I hate used holes anyway [;)]

Now back to the real world. Me and Dave dug at the "ole secret -code red-unknown" dump today but we got permission to dig it.
Got a few keepers,Dave pulled out a "Worlds cure"we got a few blobs and a few cool local meds. What a nice day to dig.
Next weekend I lined up a privy dig at an 1850s house where the under ground rail road was located.. Some guy contacted me through my web site. Its a little bit of a road trip but you only live to dig once [:D]

Permission??? hahahaha yeah ok

0063204CA16F407082EAE4A2515BD348.jpg

Great pic you'se guys,...[:D] Keep on a hoppin'!

beendiggin

Reaction score
I'm interested in finding out how you make out on the Underground RR site...I have a permission to dig at one here in Maine. Best of luck.

logueb

Reaction score
Enjoyed the post Rick. Hey, digging is finding. Nice little hole you guys have started there. I'm still sore from shoveling at my dump. . Loved the meds. Are the milks embossed? And I see sodas in that pile. Watch out for that old enamelware, when that stuff flakes off it sends nasty little splinter flakes flying. looking forward to the cleaned up photos. Buster.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora