West Virginia bottles (WV W. VA.)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
yeah yeah i do the same thing but its all good :) I wish I had a tumbler for sure though I know someone that can tumble now in roanoke though

ORIGINAL: AlexD

Come now, dealers will deal[;)] I've bought, cleaned, and sold for 2-3, even 4-5 times the price in fair auctions many times. It's a very nice bottle though.[;)]

(It was $50. LOL!)[:D]

wvhillbilly

Reaction score
To bad I sold pretty much half of what your asking for a good while back. Ive still got a nice old Laughlin Bros Med. for Wheeling if you are interested $20 shipped.

AlexD

Reaction score
Here's what I do. Use Wink Rust Remover on the inside for major grime and let it sit for no more than 20 minutes, to be sure it doesn't eat the glass. For normal crud inside, copper pellets and LIME remover, with a cork in the top. Shake it around for a little while and rinse clean. For the outside, a nice toothbrush and Bar Keeper's Friend (the powder kind) under running water. And lastly, when almost all the bad is gone, I use a car detailer buffer and Menial Oil on the outside. Polish clean and BAM! Beautiful bottle! It doesn't work with the deep haze, that has to be tumbled. I'm wondering about headlight cleaner, maybe trying it on a few cheap clear ones?[8|] I want a tumbler too, just don't have the place for it[;)]

Andrewt

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: MisterSilve
2012-12-31095342.jpg
rSearcher

[Sorry wouldn't let me edit the one above] Andrew, I've been looking for a base Script Charleston for awhile. Mind posting some pics if you get it to work? If it;s in good enough condition we could most likely work out a good price.

Andrewt

Reaction score
2012-12-31095324.jpg

2012-12-31095205.jpg

2012-12-31095239.jpg

2012-12-31095255.jpg

I'll get back on hete with in a few hours. My cell is on the blink sorry about the wait. I hope you enjoy the SS Amber! lmk if you like this one also?! Happy New Year! -Andy

druggistnut

Reaction score
ROFL come on alex you bought that from me for like 40$ bucks you tumble it and now its worth 150$? tsk tsk tsk

If you had done this to me, Alan, I'd punch you in the nose.
Once you sold that bottle to Alex, you had no business commenting on HIS business.
You have no common sense, Mister.
Bill

wedigdixie

Reaction score
Upon recently finding out i have an early Charleston SC blob you may like

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member