What’s your favorite beer bottle surface find?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
MORE.
DCfunkeCloseup.JPG
AnhauserBuschBottle.JPG
EBgroup.JPG
GoebelInMud.JPG
HutchContr2.JPG
InkUnBuried2.JPG
SchueBottle.JPG
SilverSpringBottleCloseup.JPG
WorkAreaHutch4.JPG

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
There are clear amber or yellow from that era too in other country(s). Considering the bottles you have in same shape and colors there might to be similar in USA. It's a rare color to me but I guess if you look for it well you'll find some staff.Al
Yes, I had found this image on line showing the different colors of glass used for this style bottle.WW2-USA-Beer-soda-g.-X-42.jpg

Ye Olde Prospector

Reaction score
Surface finds, here is my favorite cobalt bottle. Found this one in 2005 here in Maine behind a stone wall along an old county road. Looks like a beer. Bottom embossed " A.B.G.M. Co/I/ BELLEVILLE/ ILL " believe the company embossed their bottles this way between 1899-1905. Must have been high quality glass, no stains after 100 years lying out in the weather. Second photo shows other bottles from the surrounding leaves.
DSC00089 (14).JPG
DSC00079 (17).JPG

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
It doesn’t have to be valuable or rare it could even have damage Im just curious to see what you guys have found for beer bottles laying on the surface. No dug bottles, surface finds only!

Here’s my favorite. Found it on the surface last fall with maybe 10 or so other aqua beers mainly from Detroit, MI all were shattered into pieces and somehow this one survived...
View attachment 203479

Thanks to those who choose to share a photo and I hope everybody has a great weekend! Good luck in 2020!
A11.jpg
F1.jpg

It doesn’t have to be valuable or rare it could even have damage Im just curious to see what you guys have found for beer bottles laying on the surface. No dug bottles, surface finds only!

Here’s my favorite. Found it on the surface last fall with maybe 10 or so other aqua beers mainly from Detroit, MI all were shattered into pieces and somehow this one survived...
View attachment 203479

Thanks to those who choose to share a photo and I hope everybody has a great weekend! Good luck in 2020!
1890s Walter raupfert brewing company columbia city indiana found it on the bottom of a hill at my sister in laws
A11.jpg
F1.jpg

Nickneff

Reaction score

View attachment 203479

I love any old bottle with strong embossed in the glass makes the bottom attractive to me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora