What’s your favorite beer bottle surface find?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nickneff

Reaction score
I have
Definitely, now I really want to dig one for myself! Buying one just doesn’t feel the same..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Friends I have dug thousands there's nothing there's no more enjoyment then digging up a really nice piece I'll tell you a funny story I already told a story about a marble under my knee now I'm going to tell story about I was digging one day i was down about 12 feet deep in a 20 foot brickline Privy kept stepping on something I thought it was a rock or broken bottle or something I look down and guess what it was it was a mouth of a jug when I got down to that level I dug The Jug out and it was whole no damage 2 gallon jug scratch jug took it to a old friend of mine that'ss been collecting Stone pottery and jugs for about 40 years he never heard of it it was extremely rare jug from New Albany Indiana I kept it for a while but I end up selling it to him he kept bugging me about it he had to have it but it was funny I was standing on it and didn't even know it happy Hunting guys and girls be safe

RelicRaker

Reaction score
Found this outside a construction site. Neartly mistook it for a modern crowntop.
Arnholt & Schaefer, Philly.
A&S pre pro beer detail.jpg
A&S pre pro beer.jpg

Nickneff

Reaction score
I noticed a "hint" of blue along a slope I was walking and looking for bottles. Thinking it was just a shard of some common broken blue bottle, such as milk of magnesia, etc. I walked over to it and noticed the blue protrusion was round. At that point I pulled out this beer realizing I had never found a cobalt beer, let alone one that only needed gentle cleaning.
That's what I'm talking about awesome

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky