What books do you recommend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
Is there an info book on general bottles? Or do you need to find one for your area? Also what is the best book for Soda bottle info? Oh, heck what books on bottles do you guys recommend and for what bottles are they for? I have many kinds of bottles and would like to learn as much as possible. Maybe I can start answering questions instead of asking so many!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
How bout for starters "Georgia Early Embossed Crown Top Sodas" by Carl Barnett and Ken Neace. It's about 45 bucks. You are from Ga. right? If ya think ya gonna find bottles like these other fellers,forget it. Now don't quote me on this ,but there is only a few REAL GOOD Ga. bottles. And they're the bucks three or four bitters and such. Dennis and Doug should know more. Tell ya who to get in touch with. Bill Babb in Augusta. He's not hard to find and he can tell ya all ya need to know. He has a book "August In Glass" I thinks the name. Perdy cool old man. Met him once or twice. Hope that helps.

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
I live right on the GA/ALA line. Thanks for the advice I will be looking for it.

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
does anyone know where I may find this book? I looked in local book stores and online and got nothing so far.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis