what i want for christmas ...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GuntherHess

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270778772100&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

holy smokes...
who dug this one? one heck of a hole.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I wish I could tell if you're serious or not, Gunster.. Is this a rarity amongst Dr Jayne's ubiquity?

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I wish I could tell if you're serious or not

854464-captainseriousll0_super.jpg

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
antique-bottles.net Forum member Ratzilla knows the digger,it is not the seller of the bottle that is a woman from Westville New Jersey he consigns his digs to.He also has bottles in an antique store in Woodbury New Jersey that my wifes Aunt works in,she has told me his name it is a different sounding kind of name but I cant think of it right now.I know he has been digging for a long time and I also beleive he is in the construction trade.I got my 1820 Swaims bottle from this seller that he also dug.He does come across some real nice and rare stuff from time to time.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

antique-bottles.net Forum member Ratzilla knows the digger,it is not the seller of the bottle that is a woman from Westville New Jersey he consigns his digs to.He also has bottles in an antique store in Woodbury New Jersey that my wifes Aunt works in,she has told me his name it is a different sounding kind of name but I cant think of it right now.I know he has been digging for a long time and I also beleive he is in the construction trade.I got my 1820 Swaims bottle from this seller that he also dug.He does come across some real nice and rare stuff from time to time.
Tom Kennedy Jansen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1