What is a realistic price on this english black glass??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Wonder if he kept the girl and the bottle?...and they lived happily ever after.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

hemihampton

Reaction score
And I too, should look at the date. I’m still working on making sure I’m in the right forum! I hope he had notifications for this turned on- would love to know how it went and what he did with the bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pointed out the old date in my post before your last 2 post? I'm assuming you didn't read my post before you posted?

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Contact one of the Bottle Auctions like American Glass Gallery or Heckler and see what they think. Some of those go for well over $400. I can't tell the difference, but the serious collectors can.

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Contact one of the major bottle auctions like American Glass Gallery or Norman Heckler. They have the knowledge and clientele to get you the top price. If that is as good as I think it is, you will come out ahead even after paying the commission.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Contact one of the major bottle auctions like American Glass Gallery or Norman Heckler. They have the knowledge and clientele to get you the top price. If that is as good as I think it is, you will come out ahead even after paying the commission.
Who are you talking too? the Original Poster? LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora