Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

what is and how much is kellys beverages bottle worth?

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
Probably best to ask a local collector, there are so many small-town bottlers out there that usually it's only the locals who know the value. Typically these things seem to be in the $5-15 range but some can go higher (or lower).

TrashPanda

Apr 7, 2020
USA
I would suggest cleaning it up a bit(soap and water) and take better pics of the bottle and the bottom. Also what city or town is embossed on it? Seems common if you are digging a bunch of them? I wouldn't be upset on the price. It is a good find.

bottlehunt!

Apr 7, 2020
I would suggest cleaning it up a bit(soap and water) and take better pics of the bottle and the bottom. Also what city or town is embossed on it? Seems common if you are digging a bunch of them? I wouldn't be upset on the price. It is a good find.
I think they may come from near by, they were a soda pop so probably something people would buy from local companies? I'll do what you say and if there is still no info I will ask someone like an antiques dealer by me about it and maybe they will know.

Bottledigger52

Nov 5, 2018
Maryland
We dig a ton of these in Maryland very common i leave them for the next person you could possibly get a $1.00 on a good day around Baltimore . Great soda if you are a new collector though.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanYan