What to do?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I was going to say Disneyland to be off the cuff but whether in CA or FL/elsewhere those places are not exactly holy ground zero. I would think remnant/residual paranormal activity could be from one or more individual's lesser/not known traumas, or from a large scale, known event like a battle or massacre. You are correct Willong. The potential for "creepiness," especially to those who explore/dig artifacts, is everywhere.

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
I was going to say Disneyland to be off the cuff but whether in CA or FL/elsewhere those places are not exactly holy ground zero. I would think remnant/residual paranormal activity could be from one or more individual's lesser/not known traumas, or from a large scale, known event like a battle or massacre. You are correct Willong. The potential for "creepiness," especially to those who explore/dig artifacts, is everywhere.

I think that about eBay purchases sometimes. I collect granite ware in colors cobalt, green, yellow, white and a teal blue. I’m partial to big stirring spoons for big pots of stew or beans. I always have to wonder what that spoon was used for last. Radioactivity is another concern when collecting things from Europe or Japan. It’s what you don’t see that could kill ya. Life is short, go for the gusto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Len

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I'm more of a late Fall guy (not unlike Lee Majors?). Both times are good. ...Watch what you bring home. Maybe give a little recognition before that. The paranormal shows are full of that kind of experience where negative aspects of history/trauma has taken place...
I get too many leaves in the fall.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
In the Fall both leaves and footballs are in the air. I PREFER THE FOOTBALLS!
(BTW, congrats to the Rams and their fans. Next season the Washington Commanders #1!-- Remember, you heard it here first :))

butchndad

Reaction score
In the Fall both leaves and footballs are in the air. I PREFER THE FOOTBALLS!
(BTW, congrats to the Rams and their fans. Next season the Washington Commanders #1!-- Remember, you heard it here first :))
you do realize they will be mocked as "The Commies". As to The Commies being #1 next year - well, i want what you're smoking :cool:

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Well, thanks for the free publicity butchnSenMcCarthydad. :) Yes, I realize and feel the pain of the name change. Bekieve me I rather have the old BOLd, not SHY, VICtorious, name. I can't wait to see what mascot name you come up with for the MLB Clev. Guardians and the NHL's Blackhawks, among others. The 'Skins have 3 Super Bowl Championship rings. We may not be at our best right now still, we have our eyes on the prize and we'll give most anybody a decent game (As long as it isn't on national tv). I'm not going to say anything about that rubbery looking shark. Nope, not even if it squeaks when one of your pets plays with it.;) Finally, as for you Mr. RB, you're right. This was fairly funny and thanks for giving us John Riggins. At least he doesn't torture the tv population daily with SS insur. expanding grifts to check your zip code like Willie Joe Namath.:D ...Ok, I feel a little better now and will be great once I take a sledge to Broadway Joe's pop corn popper. Snap + boom! :cool:

Last edited:

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
So I live in a neighborhood built in the 2000's that was originally a farm that went back to the 1850s. My neighborhood has creeks from the farm that they couldnt build over. I was walking one of those and pretty much only 40s-60s dumps, and I found one top of a civil war era bottle. I cant find anything else like it and no dump or anything. Any other ideas to help?

Thanks in advance
Are you walking along the creeks or in the creeks? During my Firefighting career, we out-fitted our rescue boats with 'viewfinders' - a simple device that allows you to see what's below the surface clearly, eliminating the affects of surface glare. Another option is to snorkel the creek, if you have sufficient depth. There are many examples of creek exploration videos on Y/T, where you can find good information on how to 'read' a creek to optimize your chances of finding treasures. Good luck!

BottleEnthusiast

Reaction score
Are you walking along the creeks or in the creeks? During my Firefighting career, we out-fitted our rescue boats with 'viewfinders' - a simple device that allows you to see what's below the surface clearly, eliminating the affects of surface glare. Another option is to snorkel the creek, if you have sufficient depth. There are many examples of creek exploration videos on Y/T, where you can find good information on how to 'read' a creek to optimize your chances of finding treasures. Good luck!
They are little creeks, sadly

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky