Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

What's the best ketchup bottles

opmustard

Jan 14, 2021
The whole family

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
The best one I can remember is the H. J. Heinz Co. Pittsburgh U.S.A. PAT O APLD FOR 90.
I still think its the best desgin for a ketchup bottle. Maybe called the baseball stitch.
Its not rare, but I've always liked it.
Yeah, most ketchup aren't worth much. You would have get into the earlier 1800's for worth and any style that I can member.
Scotten came out with a fairly rare colored ketchup bottle.
opmustard

pmustang27

May 13, 2021
The best one I can remember is the H. J. Heinz Co. Pittsburgh U.S.A. PAT O APLD FOR 90.
I still think its the best desgin for a ketchup bottle. Maybe called the baseball stitch.
Its not rare, but I've always liked it.
Yeah, most ketchup aren't worth much. You would have get into the earlier 1800's for worth and any style that I can member.
Scotten came out with a fairly rare colored ketchup bottle.
opmustard
Nicw

Is this bottle I catch a bottle it has four orders on the bottom of it and which I've never seen hi 5 7 + how much would it be worth

Last edited:

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
I just dug 3 or 4 Ketchups Saturday, just like yours you posted. I left them behind in the dump. Worthless to me but just my opinion, no insult intended. LEON.

actually mine were much older, like 1900-1910 with 2 big threads on top.

east texas terry

Sep 19, 2019
I just dug 3 or 4 Ketchups Saturday, just like yours you posted. I left them behind in the dump. Worthless to me but just my opinion, no insult intended. LEON.

actually mine were much older, like 1900-1910 with 2 big threads on top.
of them
I am different i save a few of them for the history of them and also i display them
so the public see can them [ i also leave some of them at the dump to ]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colo