what's the newest bottle worth keeping?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Cola-Coca

Reaction score
I saved these. A Budweiser Bowling Pin bottle 1996, and a Coors Light Baseball Bat bottle 1997.
20200615_105227.jpg
20200615_110351.jpg
20200615_110429.jpg

RNorwood

Reaction score
For me to keep a modern bottle it has to be at least somewhat uncommon and have that "cool" factor in my eyes.the earliest i have is an empty remy martin louis 13.

So did you have the pleasure of sampling the contents?

bottles_inc

Reaction score
If I'm digging, I'll chuck pretty much anything post ABM. I've kept stuff I've found on the surface of the forest floor from the 50s and 60s though

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I mainly collect beer and soda bottles, more beer than soda, I've already collected most of the embossed earlier (late 1800's through the early 1900's) bottles I want, but like most of us, I'm always finding newer stuff as well, if I come across a bottle I feel I should look more closely at as far as just how common it may be, and many times find that many of them just aren't easily obtainable any longer. Here's a great example, I bought a Budweiser Malt Liquor quart label ('71-'73) a while back, then started to try and locate any bottles with the label attached, and or at the very least, an image of the bottle to then try to find a period correct bottle for the label, this turned out to be quite the search, after months of looking I stumbled across an image of a previous sale of a store sales display showing the bottle, it turned out to be the style bottle I thought it would be, but I still wanted to be sure before applying the label, I have several other bottles that fall into that type of category, this just one example of a very tough bottle to find with label, the standard Budweiser label was also used on this same style bottle during the same time period, here's the image that took so long to find, it's still the only one I've ever found of the quart Bud ML.Screenshot_2020-06-14 Vintage Beer Advertising Signs Featuring Budweiser and - Oct 28, 2017 Ma...png

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky